On your marks, get set, bake! White bread mix from Engel-Meine Heimatküche (my home kitchen)!
Homemade, with or without a bread machine: this isn't just anyone's bread, it's MY bread!
1. Knead 500 g white bread mix with 400-450 ml lukewarm water (or alternatively half water/half organic milk) and 20 g melted organic margarine.
2. Place the dough into a prepared tin and smooth out.
3. Lightly brush the surface of the dough with melted organic margarine (3 g), cover and leave to prove for 45 minutes.
4. Gently make a cut in the centre of the surface of the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 50-60 minutes.
Nutritional Value Information
Nutritional values per 100 g ready-to-eat product
|Energy||1431 kJ = 337 kcal|
* Reference amount for an average adult (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal). The nutritional requirements vary according to age, sex, activity etc. (Source: 1169/2011/EG)
Potato starch*, corn starch*, corn flour*, rice flour*, thickening agent: guar gum*, sugar*, sea salt, dried yeast*
May contain traces of egg, soy, milk, celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard and products derived from these.
*DE- Öko-001, EU/ Non-EU agriculture