Bake bread rolls for every day!
Seeded bread mix for your daily buns: crusty but soft and soooo tasty!
1. Knead 500 g seeded bread mix with 450 ml lukewarm water and 10 g organic vegetable oil.
2. Place the dough into a prepared tin and smooth out.
3. Lightly brush the surface of the dough with organic vegetable oil (3 g), cover and leave to prove for 45 minutes.
4. Gently make a cut in the centre of the surface of the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 50-60
Nutritional Value Information
Nutritional values per 100 g ready-to-eat product
|Energy||1653 kJ = 392 kcal|
* Reference amount for an average adult (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal). The nutritional requirements vary according to age, sex, activity etc. (Source: 1169/2011/EG)
Starch (corn*, potato*), flour (corn*, potato, rice*), sunflower seeds*, linseeds*, gluten-free dried sourdough* (rice flour products), buckwheat groats*, salt, apple fibre*, sugar*, thickening agent: guar gum*, dried yeast* [seeds 15.8%]
May contain traces of egg, soy, milk, celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard and products derived from these.
*DE- Öko-001, EU/ Non-EU agriculture