Pizza Mix - Italy at home!
Because we're hungry, because it tastes so unique, because we can make it again and again, because we can make one for the whole family or everyone can make its own one: we love pizza!
1. Knead 500 g pizza dough mix with 400 ml lukewarm water and 2 tablespoons of organic olive oil.
2. Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
3. Then roll the dough directly onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment and add the ingredients you want on to the base.
4. Allow the pizza to prove somewhere warm for 30-40 minutes and then bake at 200°C for 20-30 minutes.
Nutritional Value Information
Nutritional values per 100 g ready-to-eat product
|Energy||1423 kJ = 335 kcal|
* Reference amount for an average adult (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal). The nutritional requirements vary according to age, sex, activity etc. (Source: 1169/2011/EG)
Potato starch*, corn starch*, corn flour*, rice flour*, thickening agent: guar gum*, sugar*, sea salt, dried yeast*
May contain traces of egg, soy, milk, celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard and products derived from these.
* from organic farming