Spicy polenta - mmmmm tasty!
A culinary classic from Swiss and Italian country cuisine. Whether stirred and creamy or lightly fried in a pan with olive oil, it's fantastico!
1. Stir 100 g mix into 500 ml boiling water.
2. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in 20 g butter, cover and leave to swell for 1 minute.
4. The dish is now ready to serve.
Tip: The cooked polenta can be transferred to a dinner plate to cool. Once cooled,the polenta can be cut into pieces and lightly fried in a pan with a little vegetable oil and some herbs (rosemary, thyme, marjoram, etc.).
Nutritional Value Information
Nutritional values per 100 g ready-to-eat product
|Energy||323 kJ = 77 kcal|
* Reference amount for an average adult (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal). The nutritional requirements vary according to age, sex, activity etc. (Source: 1169/2011/EG)
93% polenta*, seasoning mix* (sea salt, cane sugar*, vegetables* (onions*, carrots*, tomatoes*, leeks*, fennel*, paprika*), rice flour*, palm fat*, mushroom extract, lovage*, herbs*, spices*, caramelised sugar*, maltodextrin*), sea salt, spices*
May contain traces of egg, soy, milk, celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard and products derived from these.
* from organic farming