Mediterranean polenta: every grain is a delight!
With Mediterranean vegetables and seasoned with love: get yourself a portion of Italy in next to no time.
1. Stir 125 g mix into 500 ml boiling water.
2. Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in 20 g butter, cover and leave to swell for 1 minute.
4. The dish is now ready to serve.
Tip: The cooked polenta can be transferred to a dinner plate to cool. Once cooled,the polenta can be cut into pieces and lightly fried in a pan with a little vegetable oil and some herbs (rosemary, thyme, marjoram, etc
Nutritional Value Information
Nutritional values per 100 g ready-to-eat product
|Energy||350 kJ = 83 kcal|
* Reference amount for an average adult (8,400 kJ/2,000 kcal). The nutritional requirements vary according to age, sex, activity etc. (Source: 1169/2011/EG)
76.5% polenta*, 7.5% vegetables* (tomatoes*, onions*, parsnips*), seasoning mix* (vegetables* (tomatoes*, onion*, peppers*), sea salt, cane sugar* oregano*, pepper*, mushroom extract, spices* herbs*), sugar*, sea salt, spices*, maltodextrin*, raw cane sugar*, caramelised sugar*, rapeseed oil*
May contain traces of egg, soy, milk, celery, cereals containing gluten, mustard and products derived from these.
* from organic farming